Weekend Warrior

AirBrush_20170706165027
Jumpsuit: Forever 21 Sandals: Charlotte Russe (old) Bucket bag: Just Fab (old)

Happy Friday! Even though we had a day off during the week it just wasn’t enough, so I’m going to keep this post short and sweet so that you can start weekend!

AirBrush_20170706165325AirBrush_20170706165058AirBrush_20170706182629AirBrush_20170706183124AirBrush_20170706165540

I found this jumpsuit at Forever 21 a few weeks ago. Here in Houston at the Woodlands Mall location every item located on the second floor of the store is $10 or less and there is usually a sale on top of that. This jumpsuit was $7.99 with an additional 30% off! And I am in love with earth tones and olive green and my favorite metal is gold which looks really good with this color so it was definitely going home with me. I knew this was a good piece to wear on the weekend casually. I love these strappy minimal lace up sandals and because they’re nude they match with everything. Minimal jewelry and makeup and a small bag which can be worn as a crossbody finish this laid back look. I think this look is perfect for a weekend lunch or brunch or shopping. BUT I am editing my closet and learning how to get the most out of my wardrobe so I figured I could pull a work look off with this piece as well. The material of this jumpsuit is not see thru at all so it could definitely work. So next week I’ll be showing you how adding some accessories you probably already have and some heels you can stretch your wardrobe and get work and play from the same item! What do you like to wear when you’re out and about on the weekends? Let me know in the comments and have an awesome weekend!

Love Ricki

6 thoughts on “Weekend Warrior

1. Dionne July 7, 2017 / 12:44 pm

Love your blog!šŸ™ŒšŸ½šŸ™ŒšŸ½ This jumpsuit is very nice, love the color and this is definitely something I would rock on the weekend. This weekend I’m going to keep it cool with a long maxi. Enjoy your weekend.

• rickiloves July 7, 2017 / 12:50 pm

I love maxi dresses! Definitely a great way to be cool, casual and cute in this heat! Thanks so much for reading my blog Dionne, I’m so glad you’re enjoying it and I hope you come back next week for the 2nd look šŸ™‚

2. Daphne Gassett July 7, 2017 / 10:42 pm

Jumpsuits are my favorite because of my height and the beauty of my wide hips. LOL This is really cute on you Ms Ricki!

• Sis July 9, 2017 / 10:50 pm

I can’t never seem to find them I think I have one I can wear and looks ok

• rickiloves July 9, 2017 / 11:36 pm

I’m sure you’re cute sis but try forever21 or online at asos. Thanks for reading!

3. rickiloves July 7, 2017 / 10:45 pm

Thanks Daphne! Yes girl I am in the wide hips club and loving it ans jumpsuits! Makes our waist look smaller lol. Thanks for reading and commenting as always!