Today I am sharing my favorite coffee drink from you know that place with the green mermaid on the cup lol. I created my version of the White Chocolate Mocha to save my coins and I have to say it’s delicious! This was also the perfect recipe to try out in my new hot drink station! Check out the video of my tour after the recipe.
White Chocolate Mocha
- 1/2 cup of Milk or half and half
- 1/4 cup of white chocolate chips
- About 2 tablespoons of Mocha mix or Instant coffee
- 6-8 ounces of hot water
- Fill up your coffee mug with the white chocolate chips and the milk.
- Melt in the microwave for about 1-2 minutes stirring every 30 seconds.
- Once the milk and white chocolate chips are mixed together add the mocha mix (international coffee house makes a good one) or instant coffee and stir to dissolve.
- Add 6-8 ounces of hot water to taste and stir to blend.
- Add any sweetner and toppings you like. I like to add a little vanilla syrup because I like it sweet and top with whipped cream and chocolate syrup.
I hope you try the recipe for the holidays and check out my video here!