Closet Goals

So probably by this date you are sick about hearing about goals and all that jazz so I won’t carry on or be long today. All I want to say is that you can write your goals down, pray over them, memorize and meditate over them whatever you do but none of that means anything if you don’t take action! Those same goals will be sitting in that pretty planner until next year and the year after that until you get up and start taking some steps even if they’re tiny ones. I think everyone wants to talk about the pretty side of goal setting but you have to know that nothing works until you do. And that may mean sacrificing time or money on other things or doing something toward your goal when you don’t feel like it (kind of how I felt today lol) but I say if you REALLY want something you’ll do whatever it takes. So go ahead and write that goal down (and subscribe to the blog so you can get your goal action plan download 😉 but make sure you put in the work too!!!

Dress: Zara (sold out) similar Boots: Shoedazzle

Now on to this dress hunny!!! This dress was definitely apart of my closet goals. To me closet goals is being able to go into my closet and wear whatever is there and look and feel good in it. No more never feeling like I have anything cute to wear! Am I the only one that feels like that? Anyways I absolutely love this dress except even though it fits everywhere else it is quite snug around my chest. Ugh!!! Fashion retailers if you’re listening you need to create sizing for us larger busted women. Okay rant over now let me tell you why this dress is amazing. First the pattern is classic and it’s a midi length shirt dress so it’s perfect for the office or church but I certainly think that you can dress it down for a brunch or happy hour (check out that split). And this Zara beauty is also goals because I can rock it with boots now but later in the spring some sandals and a colorful belt would look good too. You will definitely see me in this again just in a different way. Now tell me do you have closet goals too?

14 thoughts on “Closet Goals

1. Alisha McCray January 5, 2018 / 4:20 am

I am currently working on my goals for 2018. Thanks girl for the reminder already on my way.

Liked by 1 person

• rickiloves January 5, 2018 / 6:31 am

Yes it’s been on repeat all winter since we’re actually having one this year lol. Thank you and I appreciate you reading!!!

2. Chris January 5, 2018 / 5:39 pm

I like the dress it looks versatile. U look good! Pretty smile too. 😉 Enjoy your weekend! x xx

Liked by 1 person

3. Angel January 5, 2018 / 8:15 pm

Love the combination!!! And the Dress is amazing too!!! Awesome !! This was Great!!

Liked by 1 person

• rickiloves January 5, 2018 / 9:52 pm

Thank you sis!!! I appreciate you commenting!

4. thewelldressedcurl January 5, 2018 / 10:06 pm

Yes!! Closet goals! Cuz there’s a lot of stuff in my closet that I can’t fit but would love to get into again! You look gorgeous!

Liked by 1 person

• rickiloves January 5, 2018 / 10:46 pm

Thank you sis!! Go in that closet and if you haven’t worn it sell it on Poshmark and buy you some new stuff!

5. Malaka January 5, 2018 / 11:53 pm

I have that issue with some of my clothes too. Either way, it’s a pretty pattern and looks good on you.

Liked by 1 person

• rickiloves January 6, 2018 / 12:40 am

Girl!!! Retailers really need to give some more thought to sizing for everyone!!! Thank you so much and I appreciate you reading and commenting!